3.23.2011

PRINT GIVEAWAY

To show my extreme gratitude to my followers across the board for your unrelenting support, I wanted to put a print up for grabs for a random draw this week.

The print is of my 'Pine Box' piece which I recently put up for sale on my Etsy.
It's 11" x 17" and is a limited run of 50 prints.
Archivally printed on 90 lb Arches Rag Watercolor paper.

How it works: All you need to do to be entered to win this print, is do 1 or all 3 of the following. If you do all 3, you'll have a better chance at taking it home. Simple as that.

*Comment on this post on my Facebook Fan Page

*Retweet my message if you are a follower on Twitter

*Or reblog my post about it on Tumblr (here).

I will choose a random winner SUNDAY. goodluck & thanks for the love!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome :D Hope this brings in a lot of traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love. so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. Waves of envy to whoever wins the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, best of luck to those that enter!
    I don't have a facebook, twitter OR tumblr (I'm so out of the loop) :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. DO WANT
    *travels to twitter account*

    ReplyDelete